PWA offers three types of memberships.
If you’d like more information please contact us directly via email – email@example.com.
– – –
ORGANISATIONAL MEMBERSHIP – $20
- Any established organization that represents Pacific Islanders in Queensland and believes in the objectives and functions of the PWA can apply for membership of the PWA
- The Management Committee will determine the number of their representatives to the Annual General Meeting and the Management Committee and will have full voting rights
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP – $10
- Anyone who is originally from a country within the Pacific region, who supports the objects of the alliance and is eighteen (18) years old and over, can be an ordinary member of the alliance with full voting rights.
- The alliance will accept applications for membership from professionals who support its objects and are prepared to provide voluntary services to the alliance.
- A maximum of ten (10) such members will be accepted at any given time and will be given full voting rights.