PWA Activities include:
- Workshops on leadership training for young women;
- Forums (International Women’s Day and Pasifika Women’s Diabetes Forums);
- Information sessions on breast cancer awareness, domestic violence and suicide prevention;
- Consultations with stakeholders as a voice and provider of choice on women’s issues for the Pacific Islander and Maori communities living in Queensland;
- Training of P.I community members through a partnership with training institutes;
- And monthly network meetings for Pacific Islander women.